Issues that this hotfix package fixes
- Provides home screen support for new home screens in Windows Mobile 6.5+ phones.
- Provides integration within the phone dialer for Windows Mobile 6.5+ phones.
- Enables Communicator Mobile 2007 R2 to recognize when the phone is roaming and by default prevents Communicator Mobile 2007 R2 from signing in to roaming networks.
- Provides additional support for joining conference calls from a Windows Mobile appointment. To do this, press Menu, and then press Join Conference.
- Lets users log on by using a user name in the email@example.com format, in addition to the domain\user format.
- Enables the functionality by which callbacks are now automatically accepted when the user uses the Call via Work option.
- Resolves the problem in which the Microsoft Installer (.msi) installation fails on a Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3)-based computer. In this situation, users should install Communicator Mobile 2007 R2 by using a (.cab) installation.
- Fixes the problem in which AT&T FUZE devices that are set for a High-Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) connection cannot handle voice and data at the same time. In this situation, calls that use the Call via Work option fail unless the device is reverted to 3rd Generation (3G) by disabling HSDPA.
Get it here