The Lync Adoption and Training Kit provides a one-stop-shop for guidance and customizable training resources for IT Pros, HelpDesk, and Trainers.
It offers the following:
- A Rollout and Adoption Workbook that provides a project timeline, tasks, and supporting resources for each phase of rollout and adoption.
- Rollout and Adoption Primers, which give prescriptive guidance on how to get started with each phase, best practices, and lessons learned from Microsoft’s internal rollout of Lync.
- Rollout and Adoption Resources, including guidance on how to create an adoption team, email templates, pilot phase sign-up forms, and awareness resources, including Lync posters, table tents, and stickers.
- Customizable, rebrandable user education and training resources, including Quick Reference Cards, Short How-to Videos, Training Videos, and a customizable How-to Training Tool.
- A new Tools and Apps section, which offers buzz-worthy applications, such as IM an Expert, along with training tools, including the Lync Custom Intranet Site and the Lync How-to Training Tool.
Where do you find it?